Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm Shocked I Still Remembered the Log In Info!

With a quick glance, you will find that I quickly lost steam with blogging. My last post was from two years ago. I only managed to whip up three posts, one of which is about not posting; swell. I a lot has happened in my life since 2010, let me give you the ten-thousand-foot overview. Last year was intense. On January 6th, I proposed to Sarah. On July 23rd, she became Mrs. Hilmer. On August 1st, I officially moved to Colorado. In the next few posts, I’m going to elaborate on these monumental dates, as well as some pretty awesome adventures from the past few months. It’s good to be back. Here’s to hoping I make it to 4 posts this time!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I would like to see that too. Since the wedding I do have a hair more faith in your follow through, so I bet if you believe you can you can make to 5 posts. No pressure, but all your friends are relying on 5 POSTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Doug. Shoot for five. Good to see you back in the blogosphere, Ben!

    ReplyDelete